Netsco News and Highlights
- 1.27.2017 - Engineering Manager (Tampa Office) Job Posting (PDF)
- 1.12.2017 - John G. Munson Repower (Great Lakes Seaway Review) (Read More)
- 11.15.2016 - Maritime Reporter Interviews Richard Mueller, Netsco CEO (Read More)
- 11.10.2016 - Netsco Awards Prizes in 2016 SMC Student Design Competition (PDF)
- 11.17.2015 - Netsco Awards Prizes in 2015 WMTC SDC (PDF)
- Team Tankers Plunges into Red
- New Offshore Engineering Facility Gains £2.5M Investment
- Subsea 7 gains contract for Sole Development Project in offshore Australia
- Maerospace to provide AIS data for Canadian Government
- Industry looks to ABS for best-in-class guidance on compliance with Subchapter M requirements.
Netsco is a marine engineering, naval architecture and design firm that helps ship owners and operators make their vessels and crews work more efficiently and effectively. If you need to update or replace equipment, effect major conversions or re-powerings, our technical staff uses their extensive backgrounds to provide ship owners with relevant first-hand knowledge and practical experience, not just engineering theory.